One of the biggest concerns among plant parent newbies is how to water their new succulent. Well, we have good news! Watering succulents is incredibly easy! When watering a succulent, follow these 5 easy steps:
1. Check to see if there is any moisture or water in the soil of your succulent. If there is any moisture or wetness whatsoever, Do Not Water!
2. If the soil of your succulent is COMPLETELY DRY it is time to water.
3. When watering your succulent, drench the soil. Allow excess water to drain out of the drainage holes located at the bottom of your pot.
4. If your pot does not have drainage holes, no problem! Just soak the soil enough so that the soil is damp to the touch, but make sure that extra water does not accumulate or flood the bottom of your pot as you soak the soil.
5. After watering your succulent, wait until the soil is completely dry before watering again.